Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Big Day!!!

Surgery day is tomorrow!!!I have been deciding on whether or not to blog about it but I guess have decided that I will. I get to go in and have a hysterectomy tomorrow morning. I went to the Dr. for one thing and it turns out they found another. But the good news is, the surgery will solve both issues. I am super nervous and scared!!! But i am very lucky to have family that have been so willing to help me, and drive lots of miles to be here to help me with the boys and recovery!!! I love you all so much!!! So I will be in the hospital til probably Saturday or Sunday but I will blog an update as to how it all went as soon as I can!!!

4 comments:

Rheanna said...

Let me know if you need anything! Hope your surgery goes well!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Oh my Goodness!!!
I hope everything goes well!
Please let me know if you need anything!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Oh Jayme, I am so sorry you have to go through all of this! I heard your dad was headed up there for a visit and then I found out why. Recovery fast! One day we will have to catch up.
By the way... those boys of yours are HANDSOME! And SO big!

Erin Stones said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope that all went well for you. We spent some time in the hospital with our baby last week so I am behind on things going on. Hope that the surgery takes care of whatever was going on. Let us know if you need anything. We really need to get together so you can meet our little guy!