Monday, February 7, 2011

Surgery Update!!!

So surgery went well!!! They got the mass and the cysts all out. And they said no cancer!!!! YAY!!!!!!! So now its recovery time, my Dad and Nancy were here with me for the first 10 or so days, they were amazing!!!! They took great care of me and my boys and helped me de-junk my house!!! I really am so grateful for them and everything they did for me!!! I love you guys like crazy!!! And had so much fun with you here!!! Thank you!!! Now I get to have my Momma here!!! Its her turn to take of me!!!! I am so thankful for her willingness as well to come all the way here to help me out!!! I have such great parents!!! I just love them!!!

2 comments:

Erin Stones said...

That is great news. Glad to hear things went well and that you have good help!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I am happy to hear everything went well!
And NO CANCER!!....That is a relief!
Wish I was closer and didn't have a housefull of kids to bring along and I would come help you!