Thursday, December 9, 2010

Graduation is approaching!!!

I am so excited to say that I am almost done with school!!! I graduate next Thursday!!! YAY!!!!!! I can't wait!!! But I am going to miss seeing the friends I have made every week! We have had some fun times!!


This is Natalie, Krista (instructor), and Jessica


This is Jessica and Jennifer


This one is one of me when Jen was practicing her xrays


This is the 4 of us!! We really have so much fun together!!


This is our goofy faces!! I love these girls!!!!

3 comments:

Rheanna said...

That's so exciting! Good job!

Taylor Family said...

Wow you're done already? Congrats!!!

Cherish said...

I haven't checked your blog in about 2 months or so, and when I saw this post I was like "what the heck who's blog is this??" I didn't know you were going to be a DA and you are done in only 2 months??? crazy! Good job. Hope you are doing well. Call me sometime.