Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!


Happy Halloween!!! We started our day with Griffin's parade at school. He dressed up as a hobo for school. I love these pics of him!! He is just too cute!!!






Then we went up to Grandma and Grandpas house to do a trunk or treat!!
Here he changed his mind and said he is Pugsley from the Addams Family.



Gavin is Optomus Prime from one of his favorite movies Transformers!!!
We actually got him in a costume this year!!!!




Gaige is Bumblebee from the Transformers movie but he didn't like his mask!!!




Here are JC, Gavin, Griffin, Kylie, and Gaige getting ready to go trick or treating!!!






This was my costume!!! I have to say that I love it!!! My sister Stacey and I worked on it together and it was so much fun spending time with her!!! We laughed a lot and totally enjoyed it!!! So thank you Stacey for helping me and making me laugh so hard!!! Love ya sis!!!!



This is one of my FAVORITE pictures!!! I seem to have very few pictures of me with all 3 of my boys, so now you know why I love this picture and the next one!!!

Happy Halloween!!!! Love the Smiths!!!!!!





















2 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

You ALL look so CUTE!
What was Skyler?....A Party Pooper!!
I LOVE your Witch skirt...too cute!

Cherish said...

I love the HOBO idea. he does look pretty cute though to be a hobo :)
You are a sexy witch, that shouldnt be allowed. I am glad you had a good halloween.