Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Have you ever had one of those days????

Have you ever had one of those days when it just seems like you can't get anything done? Like you just have this list of things that need to be done but for some reason the odds are stacked against you and getting it all done seems impossible? Today is one of those days for me! I am trying to get the house in order so when we leave on our trip my mom won't come to a dirty house. Yet every room I clean I have two little whirlwinds following right behind me messing it up again!!! It truely is a vicious cycle!! I am hoping that with nap time approaching, I may get lucky and BOTH of them will fall fast asleep and much can get done! Plus, I think I could use a bit of a break as well!!! I think I am letting my fears of flying take over me and my thoughts so I am stressing out even more than needs be!! Anyway, sorry about the ranting, but I actually feel much better and I am ready to go try again!!! I will let you know how it goes!!! PS baby just walked in with poop all over his hands!!! Love these days!!!

8 comments:

Erin Stones said...

I totally know what you mean. Those are my days every day! I babysit another little girl and together she and Liberty keep my house a constant disaster! So find peace in the fact that you are not alone. Where are you going on your trip? Have fun wherever is it!

heather said...

Ohh the poop. I have those days everyday. Take solice in knowing that your not alone... (even though that doesn't make it better.) Where are you guys flying to?

Jayme said...

We are going to Hawaii next week for about 7 days! I have never left my kids for that long so I am really nervous and scared! How are you guys doing?

Jayme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherish said...

Oh hun just bring a good book or something to occupy your mind while you fly. it will be awesome!
something that would help is if you pray before your flight. can't hurt right.

Cherish said...

come on where are the hawaii pics!! :)

Hollie said...

im still waiting for the hawaii pics! where r they??

OLIVERSONFAM said...

O.K. ALREADY!!!
POST SOME PICTURES!!!!