Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gardner Village

We decided to try again with the whole Gardner Village thing. We went a couple of days before this and I had to do a LOT of convincing to get all three of the boys in a collared shirt and hair combed and faces clean, well, I got them in a cute spot , all of them looking at me and smiling, I went to take the picture and the battery was dead! Needless to say, I was FRUSTRATED!!! So, we (I) thought we would try again. The boys look VERY cute! And all three of them are smiling! Griffin, Gaige, and Gavin
(Griffin is growing up WAY too fast!!)

This is the look I got when Gavin found out that Gardner Village is more of a girl place, and not so much for boys!!!!!

Griffin is giving me the "Really mom, a pony ride?" look!! But I know deep down he is really having fun!! (Its okay Griff I won't tell your friends!!!)


Now Gaige, he smiles at ANYTHING!!! He really is having fun because he is still too young to realize that Gardner Village IS really more of a place for girls, and pony rides??? Um yeah, does anything beat a pony ride for a 2 year old? All in all we had a lot of fun! The pictures turned out cute and I also learned that I had a spare battery in the camera case the first time we went!!!



2 comments:

heather said...

Such cute pics. I lucked out this year with my boys still being young enough to not know how lame it really is. I like it, enough, but I'm not going to go cackling with all the witchy ladies or anything.

The Norton Family said...

Hi Jami the boys are to cute. What a fun outing. Did you get some shopping done to. I heard it snowed there. To fun ... Tell fam. we love them all.