Monday, August 30, 2010

School is in!!!!

The first day of school was last Wednesday! Griffin is in the 5th grade and Gavin is 1st grade. I cant believe that Griffin is in 5th grade! He is growing up WAY too fast! They all are! Major will be in Kindergarten next year. But for now he is stuck hangin with mom all day! There are a lot of things to look forward to this year for both Fifi and Gavin. Fifi gets to go on an overnight trip with the 5th graders, he is so super excited for that! Gavin gets to eat lunch in the lunchroom, which he is so so excited about!
I love that I am a stay at home mom and that I can go and help in both of their classes. I love watching them at school and how they learn and interact with the other students and the teacher.




Fifi (he is getting so big and handsome!!!)


All three of my boys


Gavin!!! Too dang cute!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big they are. They are so stinkin cute. Tell Griffin I miss my Griffin hugs that I got every 30 minutes in Eagar over the fourth of July. I sure love and miss you guys, give all a squeeze for me. Hope all is going well. Love Ya, Kami

OLIVERSONFAM said...

CUTEST BOYS EVER!!!
Next year is going to be the GREATEST!!
You are going to be chillin all by your lonesome....well, for half of the day!
What I would give for some ALONE time!

Jayme said...

We miss you guys too and love you too!!! Fifi says he misses giving you those hugs!!! He asked us if we could all go to Eagar next year!! He said to tell you that he misses you much and loves you tons, and thanks for making Eagar a fun trip for him! Hope to talk to ya soon! Love you, and give Jake and Tucker and Rylyn a hug from us too!!!

Angie said...

Your sons are so handsome! I am glad they are digging school!