Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We are still alive!!!!!

So it has been quite some time since my last post! School has ended, summer has started, summer is coming to an end!!! We have had a kind of crazy summer this year!!! The first week of summer we had me in the emergency room, calling poison control for Griffin, Gaige at the urgent care one day, two days later super gluing Gaiges head shut where he had busted it open, and Gavin fell off his bike busting open his chin!!! Then we have been dealing with Skyler working out of town for the past 6 weeks and continuing to do so for who knows how long!!! And I have started working again! So its been a crazy summer!!!
We have done some fun things, Griffin got to go to Eagar, AZ for the Fourth of July with my mom and Stacey! He had soooo much fun!!! He got to meet cousins he didn't know he had! He got to enjoy the parade, he went to the catwalk in New Mexico, he did a zipline into a lake, slept in tents with the cousins!!! He had a really good time!! I miss Eagar! I havent been there for 12 years! I think its time to go back for a visit so the little two can have some fun as well!!!
We have gone to the zoo, we went to the Dinosaur Museum, which was a bit daring on my part! I took 4 little boys 2 of them 6 years old, 1 of them 4, and the other 3, all by myself!! It was the 10th birthday of the museum so the boys were able to do a lot of fun things!!! All the dinosaur bones had big birthday caps on! It was so dang cute and the boys had a great time!!!
Skyler(when he is home) and I have been hanging out with some new friends, Sara and Jaren!!! We all have such a great time together and they also have 3 boys so they understand the crazy that is my little family!!! We just love them so much!
So we are still alive and I will post some pics another day!!! I hope everyone is having a great summer and getting excited for school to start!!! Love you all

No comments: