Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our 1st Camping trip with the New Trailer!!!

This is the new home away from home!!!

Another shot of the trailer



Gavin giving his crazy face... He is too cute!!! I love his personality!!!




Skyler bringing back the wood he collected for the fire



The Major



Gavin



He didnt waste ANY time getting dirty. They all three were in the dirt right after we got out of the blazer. Boys......



My Griffin.... He is growing up WAY too fast!!! I cant believe he is almost 10!!!!!




The crawdad we found in the resevoir.



Griffin holding the crawdad



Gavin fishing for the VERY first time!!!!



Yours Truly fishing for the first time with the hubby and the boys. Not bad for a Priss???



Gaiger pointing at something.



Me casting out the line!!!



Me again


Me reeling in my first ever fish, and Griffin touching it so I wouldn't have too!!




FiFi playing with his dinner!!!




Gavin holding all of their dinner. We each caught one!!!




Our neighbor Dana came out for the day to fish with us. He caught 2!!!




Skyler and the boys showing off their dinner. While Hurley takes a taste of her own!!!



This face about sums up how I feel about the smell, taste, feel, pretty much everything about fish, But it was a great time catching them with all my boys!!!!



The 5 of us!!! We had such a great time taking the trailer out for the first time and Skyler really found the perfect spot for us out in Vernon Resevoir. I cant wait to go again!!!

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Aw you guys are so cute! I miss all of you!

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

we have to go camping together!! we need to get the hitch on kevin's truck then we can take our trailer, too! that would be so so fun!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HOW FUN....I would go camping more if we had a Trailer...My fear of being eaten by a bear and getting bitten by a snake while hovering over twigs and rocks using the bathroom, would all go away if we had one of those babies!!