Saturday, September 5, 2009

Branching out of my comfort zone!!!

So Skyler wanted to take the boys and I on a hike last week. I think I can honestly say that in the 11 years we have known eachother, I have never gone on a hike. I prefer the inside sport of SHOPPING!!! Its more my style. Anyway, I thought I should branch out from the norm and decided to go. We hiked up to Lisa Falls, where he and his friends went over 6 years ago and buried a box with stuff inside in memory of his brother Daren and best friend Jason that passed away in 2003. There are a lot of pics so please bear with me!!!


The hotness that is my hubby!!! Woot Woo!!!



The Major Gaiger!!!




Griffin




Gavin







This is the rock they carved Jason and Daren's initials on and put on top of the box!








My boys!!!







Me and Griffin








Gavin again




Me stuffing my face with FunYuns!! My fave!!!




Major hammin it up for the camera!!! I wonder where he gets that????




me and the boys!



All 5 of us!!





Me posing for the camera man!!! Let me just say, he was HOT!!!!



Griffin




Here I am leading the way! Go mom!! Not bad for my first time!




I was still smiling at the end of the hike! I totally had a great time and so did the boys! Thank you Skyler for taking us to do that! And I think we should do it again soon! I love you babe!!!!













































































3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Cute family! For it being your first time, looks like you did fantastic! We miss you guys!

Hollie said...

just wanted to stop by and say hi...im still alive! :) and all these years i thought u loved camping and hiking..we did alot of that at girls camp! :)

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

I love it up there!! we spent so much time ditching school and hanging out at that awesome spot. I'm so glad our rock is still there! so fun!