Monday, March 24, 2008

Walking gives me a fever

Last night we were getting ready to go over to our neighbors house, well Gavin said he wanted to ride his scooter over there and I told him that he could just walk cause it is right next door! He then looked at me and with the cutest look on his face told me that he couldn't walk because walking gives him a fever!!!! He is so dang funny!
Last night as well, when I finished typing my blog I turned around to get up and my sweet little Gaige, he got into the toothpaste and smeared it all over the carpet and all over his head!! It was quite the mess to clean! I will put up the pics I took of the mess as soon as I figure out how to do it! These boys, I am telling ya!!! Gotta love them!!!

2 comments:

celeste said...

K I am here finally

Cherish said...

ha ha, you have your hands full woman. There is a reason you were put with all boys, cuz you are a great mom!