Sunday, March 23, 2008

I think I am going to like this

Ok, so a lot of the people out here have blogs, and I was a little on the fence about it. Then I thought I would just look into starting one, and I saw that you can invite people instead of having it open to everyone! Now I feel a lot better about posting the pics of the kids and Sky and I. I think this is also a good way for us to all stay up to date on whats going on. Since we don't talk on the phone as much as we should. So with all that said I hope that you guys like the blog and that maybe you will start your own so we can read whats new in all your lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea. Please be sure to put pictures in.
Kim

Cherish said...

Yay! I am soo excited that you are on blog. you are right, it is a great way to stay in touch and updated on what is going on in eachothers lives.