Friday, April 16, 2010

11 Years ago today......

11 years ago today Skyler and I got married!!! On Friday April 16,1999. I cant even believe that we have been married for 11 years, it has gone by so fast!!! There are so many things that I love about my husband, I love that he loves me, I love that he treats me like a princess, I love his sense of humor, that he is such a hard worker so I can stay home with my boys. I love that even though we have had our ups and downs, we have worked through them, and have become stronger and closer in our marriage and our friendship than we have ever been!!! I love that he accepts me for me even though it has taken me a while to figure out who I am. I love the dad that he is, and the friend that he is to the boys and myself. He is my love and my best friend. I love you my sweet moose!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!











1 comment:

Angie said...

Congrats on 11 years! That's awesome!!! You both look so happy!