Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ashley called me a wuss....

Last week was one of our FAVORITE people's birthday... Miss Ashley turned 17!! And for her birthday her amazing mama bought her a baby ball python. My boys were super excited to go over and see it and hold it. While I on the other hand, not so much. I am not a fan of snakes of any kind. Small, cute, to me... no such thing. So Skyler, Griffin, Gavin, and my little Gaige all held the snake. Even Ashley's little sister Emily held the snake. Well, I didn't, I couldn't bring myself to even touch it, and when any of them got close to me with it I kinda freaked. I was good as long as I was the one behind the camera taking the pictures (thank goodness for zoom!!). Anyway because of my fear of holding or even touching this gross little reptile Ashley called me a wuss, and I have to say I agree... I am a wuss, I think for a while I will stay a wuss. So here are some pics of the non-wusses. I even got one of Ashley kissing the dirty little creature!!!





















1 comment:

Cherish said...

Count me in for the "being a wuss party" ewww gross.