Monday, September 22, 2008

Fishing with Dad!





Skyler and Griffin took a trip up to Aunt Sue and Uncle Edward's cabin after the pinewood derby. They went up there to help Uncle Edward build a retaining wall and fix a pipe. I guess there was some fishing involved too! They caught 3, just enough for each of them to have one! And as you can see in the picture the view at the lake is AMAZING! Skyler and the boys LOVE going up there, they always have a great time! And Uncle Edward, if you read this, your bobble buddy says HI!!!

4 comments:

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

that is an awesome picture of the lake!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Hey I heard you are taking a super awesome vacation instead of coming to visit me. I don't know whether I am more excited for you to go there, or more bummed that you aren't coming here? Have fun. I will see you someday... sigh!

heather said...

Your boys are so cute. I'm so glad you found me on facebook and i'm even happier that you have a blog. They are the best way to keep in touch. Something we have a lot of to do! Geez, 12 years!

Katie said...

Ya Jayme you updated your blog:) How's life treatin you two? I like your pics, there adorable