Saturday, June 14, 2008

Griffin got his Bobcat!!!


Ok so this is from a little while ago but like I said before, I am just learning how to post pictures! Griffin has been working really hard on earning his scout awards and I think it only took like 20 minutes to pass off everything he needed to get his bobcat award! But he was so dang excited when he finished! I am so proud of the little man he is becoming! At his pack meeting, they told hgim that he had to get on his hands and knees and eat a bobcat brain! I think it was like red jello with a little frosting on it but I am not totally sure! Anyway, he did it! And he was so excited to do it! The kid loves when all eyes are on him! So with everybody watching he hammed it up!! Very cute!!! We are so proud of you Griffin and we love you tons boy!!!!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Yay Griff. good job. that is too crazy to think about how big he is getting